Please…Respect your neighbors, visitors, and the environment during your visit to our parks and lakes by following these few Rules:
- Maximum occupancy in ALL camp and RV sites are two (2) vehicles and eight (8) persons.
- Loud music, inappropriate music and behavior are not appreciated nor allowed at any hour of the day.
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM to 7 AM at the Pavilions and all campsites.
- Please keep your animals leashed and under control at all times.
- Campfires may be allowed only in appropriate fire-rings and other containment depending on wind and weather conditions. For the latest inormation on campfires ask a Ranger.
- Camp & RV sites are reserved for PERMITTED campers ONLY. All other visitors should park in day-use parking lot areas.
- All vessels are required to follow a counter-clockwise traffic pattern on the lakes.
- Observe and obey all slow speed, no-wake, and other safety markers on the lake. Note: Lake McSwain is a 10MPH lake only.
- Observe and obey all slow speed posted vehicle speed limit signs in the Park.
- Don’t spread invasive species…. Ensure that your vessel has been DRY and CLEAN for at least five days after leaving another lake or river before launching into Lakes McClure or McSwain.